Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged

I feel like one of those animals that you see on nature shows that is tranquilized, ID'ed, tagged, and then let go. So since someone is watching and maybe even taking notes, let me put on a good performance.

1. I have a new digital camera! Admittedly nothing great, but now at least I can put up a few more pics online.

2. I have a scar over my right eye that I received when I was two. I wish it was more pronounced.

3. I just started running and am enjoying it. It's good exercise, gets me out of the house, and makes me feel good about myself.

4. Even though I have been to two foreign countries (three if you count sleeping at the airport in Germany) I have never been west of the Mississippi.

5. I'm terrible at matching artist's to their songs. I can hear a beautiful song that I really like on the radio several times and have absolutely no idea who it is performed by, and most of the time never remember what it is called either.

6. I really enjoy melancholy songs. There is a new country/pop song that is a great example but unfortunately I have no idea what it is called or who sings it.

7. And for the last one. I got an email from a girl yesterday and ended up having a rather sleepless night because I couldn't let go of what it said. Even still I have all sorts of thoughts swirling around in my head because of it. Not that that is a bad thing :)


So there you go. I think I'll go tag my brother :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, May 26, 2007, Blogger Booker said...

Punk, punk, punk.

I can NOT believe you gave in. I don't know if I should still call you my brother now ;-)

Good luck on the "girl front".

 
At 5:27 PM, May 29, 2007, Blogger Laughter said...

hey, your camera link ain't workin...

 
At 8:26 PM, May 29, 2007, Blogger TripleNine said...

Hmm... Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see what I can do.

 
At 11:04 AM, June 02, 2007, Blogger Booker said...

ryc- why wouldn't you have chosen that music for blog music? Just on your blog, or overall?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home