Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vacation For the Soul

I just got back from four days of spending time at the house of God at Fairwood. I feel like I've just got back from a vacation. I'm re-energized, re-focused, inspired, and filled with wonderful blessings of God. It makes me wish (in a way) that I was once again living there surrounded by the things of God where my vision is so much clearer and unclouded. David had it right when he said, 'I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, Than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.' (Psa. 84.10) I wish you all could have been there. I'de love to tell more of what happened but I have to get up way to early tomorrow to stay up any later tonight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, March 21, 2007, Blogger Booker said...

I'm glad you felt that way :-)

 
At 6:25 AM, March 24, 2007, Blogger lis said...

Here's hoping you do tell more! :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home