Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not Really Sure

The problem with rants is that if you don't get them out quick enough, they tend to fizzle up. So let me just say, 'Stop whining and take some responsibility for your actions, you lazy, greedy, spineless slug!!!'

Next, motorcycles are awesome! I got to ride today for the first time this year, and though it probably wasn't more than twenty minutes, what a great twenty minutes it was.

And finally, I like steak, a lot. Mmmm.....

Oh yeah, hopefully I'll have time to actually write something worthwhile on Wednesday, as I'm taking it off to recover from my tooth removal surgery Tueday. So have some good posts for me to comment on.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such positive self fagellation, you would have done well in the old style monasteries way back in the old days when the church ruled with a iron fist in a velvet glove.
but isn,t it true that we all have that slug residing in us in one form or another . pour some good dose of insecticide on it to vaporize it.
sounds like the steak problem is arising from the upcoming banishing of some your fangs to the nether regions, trust it all goes well for yopu as dentures in a young lad can be a be a real mephiboseth son of none.
there, a post, enjoy.!!!

 
At 4:14 PM, April 23, 2007, Blogger ~jenna said...

we'll be praying for your mouth on tuesday!! can't wait to see what posts the novacaine brings ;)

 
At 2:39 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

I was 27 when my wisdom teeth came out...I survived but it isn't pleasant...so with that memory in my mind, I am praying for an easy surgery and quick recovery! Take it easy and enjoy your post reading!

 
At 5:51 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger TripleNine said...

Actually Golliwog that rant is directed at other people, not myself.
Particularly those people who are so money hungry that they will find they tiniest excuse to sue someone else for their own stupidity. Thus making the people in charge put up such strong precautions that no one can get anything done.

Crap happens and if you act stupidly you need to take personal responsibility for what you bring on yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home