Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April's Fool! : Part 2

In the previous post (thank you for all your comments) I showed what I decided to do for April fools. These last two post have been titled the way they were because I was pranking myself rather than anyone else. I was planning on doing everything in one day, but then thought better of it when I realized that it was first Lord's Supper Sunday and then Easter Sunday, so it had to be split. You saw last week the shave and a haircut, unfortunately a good bit more than five cents, and now this week something a bit more extreme, and a lot more fun.

I've been wanting to do this for quite a while, but either never had enough nerve or enough desire. Then I started to realize that I want to have a girlfriend (or start courting or whatever) before to long (I realize that sounds rather cavalier, but try not to focus on that here. You can write me if you're offended) and my life would probably change drastically once that happens. One of those changes being that I would have to let her have a say in my life, and she might not like some things that I would want to do. Ride a motorcycle, play video games all weekend, play with guns, etc...
With that realization came the determination to do what I could, while I could, and so was born April's Fool!: Part 2!










Yes, it is permanent, no I'm not joining a rock band and wearing nothing but black clothing and metal. And no, the above mentioned reason was really just one more on the list to do it, not the sole reason.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, April 10, 2007, Blogger Booker said...

hmm, looks like cotton candy, just blue :-)

 
At 8:03 PM, April 10, 2007, Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Neato brandito...I like it...and as the wife of TacCom, who plays with guns on a daily basis, there are some things that the "girl" has to put up with...and some of us "girls" are actually okay with it.

 
At 6:37 AM, April 11, 2007, Blogger Linds said...

Yay you for doing it!!! :)

 
At 6:41 AM, April 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wes that is way to cool..Good job for have the nearve to do it..

 
At 2:11 PM, April 11, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

 
At 10:50 AM, April 12, 2007, Blogger Laughter said...

Oy vey

I'd never have the nerve to do that. Way to be nervy.

Can you dye dark brown hair noticeably blue anyway?

 
At 12:25 PM, April 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOLshades of purple pumpkin eater, mamamia, great barrells of blooming lavender.
now that,s a sight for santified symbolism from a holy roller head stone.
WAY TO GO;!!!!!!!
may the grove never stop flowing. congrats @ infinity.

 
At 7:01 PM, April 12, 2007, Blogger TripleNine said...

Dj- trust me it doesn't actually look like cotton candy at all. Too dark.

Melody- I've already responed to you on your site :)

Laughter- well I've seen black haired people with noticable streaks of blue, so I'm pretty sure you could do it too. There always one way to see for sure :)

Golliwog- Glad you seem to approve.

Everyone else. Thanks. Glad to know it doesn't look horrible. I really didn't want to shave my head.

 
At 8:11 PM, April 12, 2007, Blogger Laughter said...

Nooooooooooooooo thank you!

 
At 7:10 PM, April 15, 2007, Blogger ~jenna said...

you go wes, you are right to enjoy now, different ejoyment with a woman in your life, who knows, maybe she likes blue ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home