Thursday, May 11, 2006

What are the Odds?

Yesterday I was working inside of a large electrical panel (large enough that I could have stood inside it if it were empty) stripping wires and connecting them. The insulation around the wires was quite thick and hard to strip so I was pressing real hard on the knife to make it go through. Thankfully when my hand slipped I didn't cut myself, but I did severely whack my fingertip on a circuit breaker. I apparently broke a blood vessel because there is now a discolored spot under my nail and my finger is very sensitive. Now I'm wondering if there will be any affect to the nail. I'm pretty sure it isn't severe enough to make it fall off, but who know, maybe I'll get really unlucky. Don't worry, you'll all be the first to know if it does. You may even get a picture out of it :)

Other than that, all I have to say is that I miss the sun. Two days of clouds is more than enough for me.

4 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Laughter said...

Ow.

 
At 9:22 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Yay for the Sunshine!!!

I'll pray for the fingers...

 
At 1:06 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Cara said...

prepare for something like ten more days of rain...our pool overflowed today. :D

 
At 5:35 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

I hate the rain, just for the record...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home