Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nationality Jokes

Even though it is no longer supposed to be funny to make fun of other nationalities, we all know that those are some of the best kinds of jokes. The other day in class somehow people got started on telling jokes and the teacher came up with two jems. Since he himself is Polish (his last name is Sazlejeski) I feel more than free to pass these on.

Why do all the Polish names end in 'ski?

Because toboggan is too hard to spell.


What is the longest road in Poland?

The rotary. It just keeps going and going and going...



Just thought I would pass those on while I could still remember them, since my joke retention brain cells are all broken. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger maldrich said...

Just wanted you to know that I read this the other day and shared with my F-i-L. We laughed and laughed...about the "ski". He had just finished telling me about a time when he accidentally told a Polish joke to a Polish person. Yours provided the perfect conversation piece.

 
At 6:32 AM, March 31, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

Good MOOD alert! i liked this jokes too :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home