Sunday, November 27, 2005

Huzzah!

All Righty Then! For the last week I haven't been able to connect to the internet at my house. That is why the lack of posting or commenting. Why didn't I have any web access you are asking yourselves? Well I had been using a free trial of AOL which ended so that was one part of it. The other part, which I just figured out today,was that my firewall was blocking Juno from sending any outgoing information so I couldn't connect using that. Now I have that problem fixed and am raring to go. I didn't realize how much I used the web until I couldn't. Amazing what a lack of something will do to you.

I'm afraid that today there will be no great post. Just let me say here that I had a great thanksgiving, am thankful to God and for God and for His many blessings, including my family both direct and spread out. I'm also thankfull for food and the joy of being able to read (including recipies). Hopefully tomorrow I will be thankfull for wireless hi-speed as well. I bought a card and router friday and can't wait to hook it up and get it working. Now that I have let you all know that I'm not in fact dead, simply cut off, I will go off to plan my next blog; hopefully to come within the next day or two.

5 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

Glad to see you got the vacuum ok. See you tomorrow at Evan's...

 
At 8:46 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Claire said...

PLAN your next blog? It sounds like the plotting of a huge event- like some sort of giant party or battle.

Recipes, eh? Tried any new ones lately that you care to share? What do you cook for a typical dinner?

 
At 9:10 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger TripleNine said...

As a matter of fact claire, cooking and recipies are the subject of the upcoming post. So just be patient (is there a spelling difference between the guy in a bed and what he has to have until he recovers?) the questions to your answers are coming. :)

 
At 9:40 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger maldrich said...

I say, no difference since any guy in a bed requires plenty of that. We call him a patient so we can remind ourselves of how to act when we see him moaning and groaning like a wimp.

By the way, welcome back and for all that I've had, I think you should cook more often! Looking forward to a post about food! Yeah!

 
At 10:03 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

Welcome back to the land of the bloggers, WC. There's no escapeeeeeeeeeee. Aaaahahaha! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home