Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Quick Update

Just letting ya'll know that I'm back from my trip south. Ahh boy was it a good one! Incredible weather, wonderful georgia accents, seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and of course the wedding.

What pictures I took are currently being developed and will be coming with a picture cd, so hopefully before I leave for home on friday I'll put a few up for you'all to see. I wish I could have stayed down there in georgia longer so I could have seen several people I know down there, but with traveling with two others and having almost all my transportation taken care of, it was to good to pass up. So alas I'll just have to go down again sometime :)

Fascinating thing about the Christmas season: There is much, much more communication with people. I didn't check my email for five days and when I finally did, I had forty seven emails waiting for me! A personal record for me. Hope you're all having a great week getting ready for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ!

5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger melrandall said...

FORTY SEVEN EMAILS??? Literally? (47 is such a handy exagerration number). Do you have that many PEOPLE sending you Christmas emails, or were they all from Best Buy and Amazon and who knows who else? 'Fess up!

Anyway, I'm glad you got a chance to go to the wedding. You're such a traveling fiend these days!

 
At 7:21 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

1: I like the new background :-)

2: I can't wait to see pix. Joe told me that EricakaAvqt8r[or whatever] had a bunch, but I refuse to visit his site and get leached on by him.

3: see you tomorrow...

 
At 9:26 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger TripleNine said...

Mel, it is true (on both accounts) Forty seven, with maybe fifteen of those junk. All the rest were legit.

Dj, thanks.I'll probably keep this one around awhile.
And though Eric took lots of pics, I haven't found any up on his site yet.

 
At 7:36 AM, December 22, 2006, Blogger brandywine said...

Sounds like you are a traveling fiend AND a social butterfly. Never underestimate the W. C. B. F.!!!

 
At 12:34 AM, January 01, 2007, Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks for the pictures.

HAPPY 2007!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home