Monday, September 25, 2006

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy

Normally I would have posted sooner than this, but my life has once again decided to pick up the pace and devour my free time. I am now working full time (thank God), school has started up which brings not only classes but homework as well, and this week is also when my church's tri-annual (three times a year, not every third year) convention is held, so I'm going over there when I can. So even though there are several things I could blog about, such as observing weddings in a park, or the experience of having my hair highlighted, or ruining a pot of pea soup, I'm not going to do any of that. I'm just going to make excuses instead. :)

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

how DOES one ruin pea soup anyway? Thats a monumental failure I'd be interested in hearing about ;-)

 
At 6:07 AM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Hmm...I was wondering the same thing...

 
At 3:32 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Claire said...

It took me a few times of looking at it but then the title of your post started to ring a bell in my head and I suddenly had a vision of "Madame Blueberry" (?) in Veggietales singing, "Busy! Busy! Dreadfully busy! You've no idea what I have to do!"

 
At 8:30 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger TripleNine said...

Right on Claire! I'm not sure exactly which episode it is from but I definitely lifted the title from that song.

As for ruining the pea soup, here it is in three easy steps. One, don't add enough water (makes it very thick, dry, and pasty) Two, cook it too hot for too long (I forgot to turn it down before I left for work) and Three, stir burnt crusty sides into savable middle thus ruining the whole pot. So easy anyone can do. :)

 
At 12:55 AM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

where was the wedding?
did you take pictures of the area?
was it in a church/outside/in a barn?
-curious crystal, who thinks weddings are pretty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home