Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Temporary Fill In

It has been a pretty slow week which as with all things in life has its own list of pros and cons. However I get depressed whenever I look at that last post so until I give myself time to think about putting a new one together, here is a good cop out. Even though Cyclops is cool, I have to admit that unlike me he (at least in the movie) is a bit of a wuss. I guess nobody's perfect, even super human mutants.



You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Laughter said...

Hmm, Shadowcat...

I'm not sure I like this.

lol

 
At 7:30 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

I got Cy too. It all hinges on that "responsiblity" type question. Pooh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home