Sunday, June 11, 2006

Feeling Groovy

Today I got lost. It was sunny for the first time in quite a while, so I decided to go take a bike ride. Nothing to long, just a chance to stretch my legs. So I got out my map, planned my route and took off. Unfortunately I missed one of my turns and ended up going way out of my way. No big deal in a car, but when you're on a bicycle it turns into quite a larger problem. I had only been planning on about a thirty minute ride, but by the time I got home, just over an hour had passed. I'm lucky I happened upon a convenient gas station, otherwise who know where I would have ended up. Now that I'm back, I feel great. I highly recommend getting lost and spending extra time exercising out of doors. Close to the best thing that happened this weekend.


I'm not sure if I will get any wedding photos up, since I don't have a scanner, but I will continue to try and find a way. However, it will probably be a while.

W.C. out!

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Yay fer a good Hoss who never gets lost... 8~D

 
At 5:17 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Booker said...

nothing like getting a little lost sometimes, eh?

 
At 5:44 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Kate said...

bring the photos over here and I can scan them in for you.

 
At 3:41 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

It's all about being "creatively mislaid" or "having an adventure". :oP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home