Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Final Results!

Another warning to those slightly squeamish. Pictures from the last post are on here, so if you don't like snakes. Don't read past the poll results.

After two weeks the hair poll is now closed. After several minutes of intense of vote counting, recounting, and checking for hanging chads the results are all in. Using both the poll results and the many comments I give you now the top three results.

In third place, four votes for bleaching. (I'm not really sure why people voted this way, being a blond I don't think it would actually do anything).

In second place with seven votes, natural red.

And in first place with nine votes, leaving it blond!

Since the race was so close, and the results were for information only-not the actual action. I've decided that the final dye should be natural red highlights. I have the name of a reputable establishment, so with any luck this next week the deed will be done. And yes I will post pictures showing before and afters. Thanks to you all for your co-operating and opinions.

Since blogger wouldn't cooperate earlier here are some pictures that should have gone with the last post.
The group at the fair.


A picture or two of the snake.






And finally a picture of my new helmet.

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Aaron said...

I'm glad you finally posted the pictures! And I'm glad you decided only to do red highlights and not something like "shocking pink." :) By the way, I think the reason so many people voted for "Just bleach it!" is that it was the closest thing to "Leave it blond", especially with your hair color. At least, that's why I voted for it. :)

 
At 11:59 AM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Laughter said...

Aaah! Your poor hair!

Nice picture of the fair, twas a good day.

Cool snake. I'm glad I wasn't there.

Awesome helmet, are you going to get a bike to go with it some day?

 
At 1:43 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger TripleNine said...

Aaron, it was more bloggers fault than my choice, but I'm also glad to get them up as well. Nice to know about the bleached thinking as well.

Laughter, don't worry the hair won't feel any pain :) Dittos to the fair and snake. As for the bike we'll just have to see. Not this year for sure, but I'm leaving options open :)

 
At 8:08 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger lis said...

I LOVE that pic! (The first one, that is. Not the snakes. In case you were wondering).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home