Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Because I'm Lazy

Even though I do have a post brewing in the back of my mind, too much time has gone by already to continue waiting for it to formulate. So as a desperation stop-gap measure here is something you may not have known about me.

You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.


Actually I don't have an Ipod, but I certainly do like to have music on wherever or whatever I'm doing.



Your Dosha is Kapha

Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.
However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.
You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.
Overall, you very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.

With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk

In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.

To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Claire said...

Hurray for updating! My regular checking has been rewarded at last! Hmmm- these little analytical descriptions of you seem pretty accurate to me...

Do you really talk to yourself? I know your brother and father talk to themselves- is it a family trait?

 
At 10:49 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

:)

I talk to inanimate objects.

 
At 7:29 PM, October 25, 2006, Blogger TripleNine said...

Claire I do vocalize my thoughts, so yes, in a sense you could say I talk to myself :)

Crystal, that's just crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home