Sunday, September 18, 2005

I am Who I am

I just found the reason why the last post was so dry! I'm just a regular normal average Joe. What a load off my mind :)




Joe Normal
34 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 34% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations! THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST

14 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

Joe Normal, eh? Now that's a crock if I ever heard of one :)

 
At 3:32 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger pennyjean said...

I'm a Pure Dork according to that test!

 
At 4:28 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

and just for the record, I am completely normal! I even took the test to prove it...

 
At 4:31 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger TripleNine said...

Should I repost the first comment Ryu? I think it might apply :)

Welcome penny. Thanks for commenting. If it weren't for that I would never know if anyone actually reads these or not.

 
At 7:41 PM, September 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, WC - as if you really needed the confirmation, but I came in at 52% Nerd, 4% Geek, and 8% Dork.

 
At 8:41 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:44 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

Please meet:
Joette Normal
43 % Nerd, 0% Geek, 13% Dork

 
At 8:48 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Isaac Demme said...

Ha! I scored as Pure Nerd.
(86 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 43% Dork). Honestly I expected to score higher in the geek category -- I guess if you have enough different obsessions you can be considered well rounded.

 
At 10:52 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Shay Dawg said...

I knew it! Pure Dork. 26% nerd, 8% geek, 52% dork.

 
At 2:30 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger TripleNine said...

Wow, what a great bunch of mixed up friends I have! I just have to point out that not only has my normalness been validated, but according to the picture so has my coolness. (That's what the C. really means, W. Cool Jones) :)

 
At 4:57 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Mo said...

I'm a pure geek according to that. Honestly, I didn't really need a test to tell me that... I think it was the learning to read an write in the Tengwar alphabet and attending that convention that put me over the top...

47 % Nerd, 73% Geek, 39% Dork

 
At 3:47 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger drewey fern said...

Hee hee hee - I'm 60% Nerd! I laughed right out loud with glee when I got the results:) I'm not sure it's totally accurate, because I was kind of answering in college mode... But it was still fun!

 
At 1:59 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Modern, Cool Nerd
52 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 39% Dork
Now that's a pretty good description.
-Joseph

 
At 1:47 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

Pure nerd! Ha ha!
82 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 34% Dork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home