Monday, June 01, 2009

This is something that I was tagged on on Facebook, and since I am sitting at home watching the plumber replace my hot water heater, I decided why not. Amazing what you will do when you are bored.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White with blue striping.

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Phil the Plumber

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Eating breakfast

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Wasting time on the computer

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese' Fast Break

6. Have you ever met a famous person?
Don't think so, though I have been to political rallies for famous people.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud
Thanks

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Edy's Girl Scout Cookies Samoa

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Other than being to full of useless cards, yes.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Omelette with horseradish cheese and turkey ham

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. Not even in the last two

13,.The last sporting event you watched?
Fishercats Game

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Extra Butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Lindsay

16. Ever go camping?
Yes, a couple of times even.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Not even close

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
95% of the time. And sometimes I go twice, just to make up for the weeks I miss.

Someone else deleted #19; not me.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
NO!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only at restaraunts.

22. What did your last text message say?
I think I was asking for prayer support

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Entertainment center. Lots of black electronics!

26. What color is your watch?
Why do people still wear those things?

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Desert

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually go in for take out

30. What is your favorite number?
6

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
A rep. from city side management

32. Any plans today?
Get my hot water heater fixed

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Bills

35. Last song listened to?
Sound track from Eureka 7

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
With a lot of stop and time

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Hahahaha. Yes. Wesley's Unlimited.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Not favorite, but I wear my Dr. Scholl's sneakers more than anything else

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I would have to say I'm jealous of what I see, though if I really knew, probably not.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
No one has ever said anything

41. Do you love anyone?
Lots of 'em, even.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Some of them.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Zone out :)

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not that I can think of.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I usually go with hi.

46. What color is your car?
Green, though it usually looks blue because it is dirty

47. Do you like cats?
Yes

And again with the deleting.. and it is still not my fault.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Several times in several places.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Smacking my head on a coffee table. Or falling through it, or something like that. I don't really remember, since I was about three.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, June 01, 2009, Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Interesting...a current look into the life of Wesley...thanks for sharing!

p.s. what were #19 and #48? Just wondering why someone felt they needed to delete those, but could divulge answers to the other 48 questions...

 
At 3:29 PM, June 01, 2009, Blogger Booker said...

water heater eh? How did you know it was that? and how much did it set you back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home