Saturday, September 08, 2007

No, I'm not Dead

Unfortunately the title pretty much says it all. I've been feeling less than 100% this week, less than 50% actually so that has helped squash any sort of desire to get outside of myself and communicate. I am amazed every time I get sick how easily our bodies are taken down. Strong and incredibly versatile yet can be prey to invisible THINGS that we can't stop. Also even though I feel odd about putting this down in a public forum where others can read this, I am constantly reminded that at heart I am a selfish person who struggles to not interact with people just to get things out of them. Unfortunately I don't always come out ahead in that particular war. However I hope to be going sailing this afternoon with some friends, so that should give me something to write about, as well as some interesting stuff at work lately too. More than anything I think I just needed to sit down and get back into the habit of writing. Maybe I'll even get around to checking out some of your sites :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, September 08, 2007, Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear your alive! Hope you have/had fun sailing today...

 
At 5:18 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Strong and incredibly versatile yet can be prey to invisible THINGS that we can't stop.

That actually sounds pretty cool. It isn't cool that we can get sick and that you are/were sick; that was just a neat sentence. Hope you feel better soon (or if you already are, GOOD!). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home