Monday, August 13, 2007

Hog Heaven!

Wooh, I'm so excited right about now. Earlier this year I was surfing online looking for places in New Hampshire that rent motorcycles. Lo and behold, right in Manchester was a shop that rented Harley Davidson's. Now they were big, and expensive, but it doesn't cost to dream. The dream stuck in my head for the next month or so and then last saturday I took my brother's bike out for a good long ride. It was a beautiful day, perfect for biking. The only downsize was, his bike is too small for me. I can (and do) ride it, but I look kind of silly. I dropped it off at his place feeling so contented that I knew I had to do it again before the end of the summer. With that thought and the knowledge that I hadn't taken any vacation during the summer yet, a daring plan was hatched. Why not take a three day motorcycling trip around NH?! So today I went to the shop and placed a reservation on a Harley Sportster! Needless to say, I'm wicked excited even with the short amount of time to plan out the weekend.


6 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, August 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Have a great time and be safe!!!!

 
At 4:32 PM, August 14, 2007, Blogger Booker said...

Now that is cool! A sportster is a NICE bike...

 
At 8:02 PM, August 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wesley, that looks like it would be a lot of fun. Tucker would love that MoMo. Uncle Phil loves that MoMo too.

You should come to NS on it. Now wouldn't that be a cool vacation? But you need more than 3 days to do that.

Much love to you & have a great time.

Uncle Phil

 
At 7:04 AM, August 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cooolnesss indeed master bombfunk, the 883 hd is the right step to launch from and for the trip of a life time that should be the party machine to whizz bang with.shades of darth vader and the force of bucking BULLS. may the sun shine , breeze gently blow, the road curve quietly and the gas tank never run dry. go forth and conquer the infidels.
have the TRIP,!! .

 
At 11:34 AM, August 17, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Nice ride...good for you!!!

 
At 9:25 AM, August 18, 2007, Blogger Susan Elizabeth said...

Remember, wearing your helmet will keep your brains from spilling all over the road...(less mess for the cops to clean up!)

Just kidding! Stay safe and watch out for the other guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home