Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Days Are Here Again

Currently--Glad to be home and overjoyed by a wonderful trip.

This is just to fill up space so that people will think that I actually can and do write blogs. I just returned home from a 1300 mile trip to Nova Scotia for my cousin's wedding. Oddly enough, instead of feeling tired I'm rather energized and am planning on taking a bike ride as soon as I'm done here. Also oddly (technically not odd, just unusual especially me) I just spend almost two hours of my evening talking to different people. This fourth of July has been spent differently than most, as I was driving for just under ten hours of it, instead of relaxing and enjoying it as most would do. However the whole day isn't destined to be unpatriotic, as I am thinking about going into the city to see whatever fireworks display is planned. It should be pretty good considering the show they put on for Memorial day. So a happy fourth to you all. And don't worry I will definitely write about my trip. No way am I letting such good blog fodder slip through my fingers.

7 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, July 05, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

Glad u made it home safely...

 
At 7:04 AM, July 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back from the wild frontier of the northern great waste land, did the snow dogs and sleds seem out of place in this time of year, nothing like foreighn air to get the blood flowing, will be shadowing your site for furture revelations on the great trek.

 
At 9:55 AM, July 05, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

Welcome back, W.C.

Do I sense a veiled promise of insults (or worse) to come behind those "..." in your brother's comment, or am I just reading into them much too far?

haha.

 
At 3:11 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

Lone Ranger, eh? Wes, you need to talk to him and straighten him out :) hehehehehee...

 
At 5:13 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger TripleNine said...

Uuummm... Which comments are you referring to? I just did a speed search through my site and didn't find any "..." Either way you can be sure that the insults will be flying between us.

 
At 7:23 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

She means how I end every comment with 3 periods.

...

like that. And her paranoid mind sees threats at everything un-normal. So we are probably pretty threatening overall :) heheehehe...

 
At 11:20 AM, July 06, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

Hahahaha...

I have no paranoid mind, just an inquiring one. AND a bit a of knowledge about how your mind works, ryu (just a lil, mind you :-), and because I know what insults are between you two... so, yeah.

I do not feel threatened by you at all. Instead, I laugh.

Ahahahahahahahahaa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home