Saturday, May 28, 2005

Just Call Me a Lemming

As much fun as it is to simply comment on other people's blogs, it is often as much fun to initiate rather than simply respond. Thus is born The Back Room. (Not to mention I have been highly pressured by a certain blog crazy relative). My voice is now among the millions of voices voicing their opinions and thoughts on the web for everyone to read and comment on. Hopefully these millions of people aren't all running for the nearest cliff edge.
Since this is the first I'll go ahead and explain the name of the site. Have you ever gone into a store looking for something only to find it not in stock? Then the cleck helpfully suggests, 'Let go go check in the back.' And there it is! In the back is where the treasure is, where the important workings go on, and where the not apparently obvious lurks. So much more than what lurks beneath the sink, beware what's stored IN THE BACK!

8 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, May 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome fellow lemming ... TO THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!! (muhuhahahahaha!)

 
At 1:31 PM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

Man, am I behind the times or what? My own bro gets a blog, and I'm 4th to comment. Plppppp!

 
At 2:26 PM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

I think I have some dirty laundry stored In The Back. Hehehehee...

 
At 1:29 PM, May 29, 2005, Blogger Cara said...

not to pressure you, but are you as interesting as your brother is when it comes to blogging? i'm hoping for great things. ont to pressure you... :D

 
At 4:50 PM, May 29, 2005, Blogger Brad said...

The World Wide Web is complete. There was a giant Wesley shaped hole that is now full.

 
At 11:12 AM, May 30, 2005, Blogger TripleNine said...

I can only promise to try my hardest, at least when it comes to content. As for quantity, I don't think I'll be able to quite measure up to my brother. But who could?

 
At 12:23 PM, May 30, 2005, Blogger Booker said...

That is right! There is only ONE me, and nobody can compete...

 
At 6:50 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Laughter said...

Not sure I'd want to compete with you anyway. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home